Swords of Cerebus
Each volume included introductory notes from Dave Sim and additional back up stories:
- Reprints Cerebus #1-4. New back-up story: "The Name of the Game is Diamondback." First Printing: January 1981. Second printings onward have a different cover.
- Reprints Cerebus #5-8. Back-up story: "Demonhorn", a reprint of the Cerebus story from Nucleus #1 and a new back-up story "The Morning After". First Printing: June 1981.
- Reprints Cerebus #9-12. Back-up story: "What Happened Between Issues Twenty & Twenty-One." First Printing: Fall 1981.
- Reprints Cerebus #13-16. New back-up story, "Magiking". Also includes back-up story: "Silverspoon." A reprint of the strips that ran in The Buyer's Guide for Comic Fandom. First Printing: Fall 1982.
- Reprints Cerebus #17-20. Back-up story: "Cerebus Dreams" by Barry Windsor-Smith. The back and front covers are also by Smith. First Printing: Fall 1983.
- First print: Reprinted Cerebus #21-24. A supplement came out that reprinted #25. Other printings reprinted Cerebus #21-25. Back-up story: "A Night on the Town." First Printing: Fall 1984.