|October 1985: Spinning Straw into Gold|
|Church & State I|
Cerebus is annoyed by Lord Storm'send, and orders Bear, his bodyguard, to throw the old man out. Cerebus gets his cold and blazing sneezes back. Just when Cerebus is getting down to sleep, Lord Julius and Duke Leonardi, who works as Lord Julius' Like-A-Look, show up. Lord Julius plays "this little piggy" with Cerebus' toes. Bear decides it just isn't worth it, and quits, leaving Cerebus stuck in a wall.
- Bear (last seen in issue 74; next appearance in issue 102)
- Cerebus (last seen in issue 78; next appearance in issue 80)
- Duke Leonardi (last seen in issue 62; next appearance in issue 90)
- Lord Julius (last seen in issue 72; next appearance in issue 80)
- Lord Storm'send (last seen in issue 78; next appearance in issue 80)
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
- Possibly the first mention of the term Look-A-Like, but Duke Leonardi: "I'm a feeling a little oppressed a myself. I'm a useta run Newa Seprea, an' now I'm a nothing but a Lorda Julius Like-A-Look."
- p. 6: Cerebus sneezes fire after eating a piece of raw potato. This is the second time. The first time was in issue 69.