|November 1984: Another Thing Coming|
|Background Artist (Uncredited)||Gerhard|
|Assistant to the Publisher||Karen McKiel|
|Cover Separation||Mark Spencer|
|Church & State I|
Cerebus teaches the crowd a "valuable lesson" by kicking an old, crippled man off the roof: "One less mouth to feed is one less mouth to feed". Bishop Powers is furious with the Western Pontiff's suggestions. Weisshaupt is furious at the bankers' suggestion that he request a 10% tax on gold given to Cerebus. Cerebus catches a terrible cold. He decides it's time to go to bed when he punches Boobah, and Boobah doesn't even fall down. Mrs. Henrot-Gutch beats Cerebus to a pulp while he lies helpless in bed. Weisshaupt sets up cannon on a roof across from Cerebus' hotel, and demands that Cerebus give him ALL of Cerebus' gold. Cerebus' response: "uh-oh."
- Bishop Powers (last seen in issue 66; next appearance in issue 71)
- Boobah (last seen in issue 67; next appearance in issue 69)
- Cerebus (last seen in issue 67; next appearance in issue 69)
- Mrs. Henrot-Gutch (last seen in issue 67; next appearance in issue 69)
- Red Sophia (last seen in issue 67; next appearance in issue 72)
- Posey (last seen in issue 66; next appearance in issue 87)
- Unnamed Assistant to Weisshaupt (only appearance)
- Weisshaupt (last seen in issue 67; next appearance in issue 69)
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
- p. 5: Someone in the crowd shouts "Throw another baby!" a reference to Cerebus "blessing" a baby in issue 66.
- We find out in issue 97, that Cerebus' quote "One less mouth to feed, is one less mouth to feed" is also in Astoria's Kevillist Manifesto.
- p. 3: Cerebus: "The valuable lesson is: 'One less mouth to feed is one less mouth to feed.'"
- p. 18: Weisshaupt: "I want the gold, aardvark! All of it!"
Back up material
- A Dick Mallet Adventure, "The Jade Princess," pt. 1 (Cherkas) (4 pages)
This issue summary is a "stub" Please help complete it.