(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
|November 1983: Origin of the Wolveroach Part 3: The Mystic We|
|Writer & Artist||Dave Sim|
|Church & State I|
Wolveroach takes care of the New Sepran soldiers, and then hides in the Countess' wine cellar. Cerebus is guided to the hiding spot by a voice in his head. Inside Wolveroach's body is the powerful telepath Professor Charles X Claremont, supposedly killed in issue 25. The professor wants Cerebus out of the Countess' house for an unknown reason. Using Cerebus' natural ignorance of women, Claremont directs the aardvark into offending his hostess, which prompts Cerebus to take his leave.
- Cerebus (last seen in issue 55; next appearance in issue 57)
- Charles X. Claremont (last seen in issue 25; next appearance in issue 81)
- Countess Michelle (last seen in issue 55; next appearance in issue 83)
- Wolveroach (last seen in issue 55; next appearance in issue 81)
- New Sepra at the Countess' estate
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
This issue summary is a "stub" Please help complete it.