|June 1996: Guys 7|
|Administrative Assistant||Carol West|
Kingsley shows up with a Cirinist transcriber / guard in tow. He constantly talks keeping his guard busy. A drunken Bear is talking with a sober Cerebus about why he broke up with Ziggy. Kingsley comes into the Tavern and starts taking notes.
Mrs Thatcher shows up (again) and talks with Kingsley about woman reading minds and Kingsley gives us some good insights into the Cirinist regime. Then an argument between the two of them ensues. Bear and Marty (both drunk) are laughing at jokes that a sober Cerebus doesn't find funny.
- Bear (last seen in issue 206; next appearance in issue 208)
- Celestia (only appearance)
- Cerebus (last seen in issue 206; next appearance in issue 208)
- Marty (last seen in issue 206; next appearance in issue 209)
- Harrison Starkey (last seen in issue 206; next appearance in issue 208)
- Mrs Thatcher (last seen in issue 201; next appearance in issue 210)
- Norman Kingsley (first appearance; next appearance in issue 208)
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
- p. 1: Norman makes a reference to the destruction of Iest: ". . .Wherever Great Cirin's inner sanctum existed now that the ancient and corrupt city of Iest was no more?"
- p. 2: Norman references a past year saying: "The summer seemed eternal in that last-of-the-numbered years (1420? 1424?)."
- p. 16: Norman mentions that Cirin has found a method of preserving human sperm to use to fertilize human eggs without the "procreative act" and this is the "first and most real possibility of the male gender's elimination in toto."
This issue summary is a "stub" Please help complete it.