|September 1991: Die Alone Unmourned and Unloved|
Cerebus wakes up in his chair to hear two Cirinist guards discussing what one of them did to Jaka while she was imprisoned. Enraged, Cerebus kills the guards, then has a flashback of Bear telling him about the Cirinists' swarming ability. If you hurt one it's just best to slit your own throat before the rest arrive. Cerebus considers this, but instead makes a break for it, still holding Missy.
- Bear (last seen in issue 102; next appearance in issue 193) (In flashback sequence only)
- Cerebus (last seen in issue 149; next appearance in issue 151)
- Cirinist Prison Guard (last seen in issue 133; final appearance)
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
Back up material
PostModernist Always Rings Twice (Brunetti) from Biff Bang Pow (10)
- The panels are straight until Cerebus starts his rampage against the Cirinists when the panels become smaller, choppy and different shapes.
- p. 3: The prison guard who watched over Jaka states that Jaka was due for execution within a week.
- p. 14: In the flashback Cerebus' nose is longer, similar to how he looked in the earlier issues of the series.
- p. 16: Cerebus thinks of the quote '...die alone, unmourned and unloved. . .' and the Judge is barely seen.
This issue summary is a "stub" Please help complete it.