|November 1990: Melmoth One|
|Administrative Assistant||Monique Kaptein|
Sebastian Melmoth and Robbie Ross walk past Dino's Cafe on the way back to Melmoth's hotel room. They discuss the book "Daughter of Palnu" and Cirinists. We see excerpts from Robbie's letters about Melmoth, who is ill.
- Sebastian Melmoth (first appearance; next appearance in issue 141)
- Robbie Ross (first appearance; next appearance in issue 141)
- DuPoirier (only appearance)
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
- It is mentioned that absinthe is in the Lower City
- This is the sixteenth issue of the series in which Cerebus does not appear. It last happened last issue, and happens again in issue 143.
- p. 4 - 6: On page 4 the chairs appear straight and solid, but on page 5 the chair and edge of the wall starts to bend and bow. When asked how he is, Melmoth replies a slight giddiness, and when we next see the wall and chair they are back to normal.
- p. 6: Melmoth states that "the title isn't his. . .I'm certain of that" in reference to "The Daughter of Palnu". Melmoth is correct, in issue 127 Oscar writes a letter in which he makes reference to the correct title: Jaka's Story.
This issue summary is a "stub" Please help complete it.