|October 1989: Jaka's Story 14|
|Administrative Assistant||Monique Kaptein|
|Jaka's Story: The Poet|
Oscar sends out correspondence regarding his book, "Jaka's Story" (not "Daughter of Palnu.") The customer at Pud's tavern gives Jaka a big tip, which she gives to the nearly bankrupt Pud. Pud begs Tarim for forgiveness for his dark daydream. Jaka gets upset when Cerebus and Rick ignore her, too engaged in their game of ball and bucket.
We don't get an installment of "Jaka's Story" due to the fact Oscar is withholding future installments, waiting for payment.
- Cerebus (last seen in issue 124; next appearance in issue 136)
- Jaka (last seen in issue 126; next appearance in issue 128)
- Rick (last seen in issue 126; next appearance in issue 128)
- Old Tavern Patron (last seen in issue 126; next appearance in issue 129)
- Oscar (last seen in issue 123; next appearance in issue 125)
- Pud (last seen in issue 126; next appearance in issue 129)
If Dave has something to say on the issue, add it here
- p. 15: Oscar is replying to a letter and he has addressed it "Dear Mr. Hendricks", possible reference to Steve Hendricks?
Back up material
- Hepcats by Matt Wagner & intro by Wagner (7 pages)
This issue summary is a "stub" Please help complete it.