(diff) ←Older revision | Current revision | Newer revision→ (diff)
Welcome to the Cerebuswiki Community Portal, this is where we can discuss what needs to be done around the Wiki.
See the list of requested pages. This is a list of words that have been "wikified", that is made into links that will open an article in this wiki.
Stubs are small pages with very little info in them. Here are links to the categories of different stubs:
When you've filled in a stub, please remove the stub category link at the bottom of the article.
I'm currently working on issue stubs. I'm creating the pages first, then I'll upload the cover. You can check out the above categories page and check out the issue stub or issue summary categories.
- I've added all the issues (just search for issue ### where ### is the three digit number for that issue, i.e. #45 would be 045 and #114 would be 114). The summaries and pictures are in place. The summaries could use some revising. The ones I've finished revising I've removed the issue stub template. Those that I've not revised are in the issue stub category. Margaret 07:56, 27 August 2006 (MDT)
- The issue numbers have been changed to remove the three digit number to work with the issuebox template. So searching for issue #45 would just be issue 45 not issue 045. Margaret 19:14, 25 December 2006 (MST)
- Hm, perhaps it'd be a good idea to make a static version of the "#Issue Summaries: Issue summaries and covers (sorted by issue #)" page. The current version has been rendered horribly unwieldy by your removal of the three digit issue number format. Nicolai 10:00, 1 January 2007 (MST)
- That is a good idea. That page is "goofy" now without the three digit issue format. Margaret 10:45, 1 January 2007 (MST)
- I've started adding the covers, hopefully in a form that everyone likes as it's a lot of typing! Wacko42 10:08, 31 August 2007 (MST)
- The addition of covers to the issue summary page looks great Jason. Thanks! Margaret 05:54, 1 September 2007 (MST)
Idea: Add the Notes From The President to the article for that issue summary. Create category for pages with NFTP included. Create category for NFTP which deal with self publishing. Margaret 07:18, 24 September 2006 (MDT)
Steve B from the Yahoo!Group suggested putting a list of the back up material in each issue stub. The list has been created and individual issues just need their back up material copied over. See issue #24 for template. Margaret 10:15, 15 October 2006 (MDT)
- The back up material / stories is done up to issue 57. Margaret 19:31, 21 July 2007 (MST)
- Back up material section done up to issue 142 Margaret 06:47, 5 November 2007 (MST)
- Done up to issue 201 which is as far as the back up material page goes. Margaret 10:29, 2 January 2012 (MST)
For issues #1 - 69 for the issuebox template I only used what was inside the biweekly covers. I'll have to go back and see if there is any added info from the regular issues with #26 to 69 as with the biweeklies for High Society and Church & State I only the Note From the Publisher was reprinted on the inside cover.Margaret 18:04, 23 November 2006 (MST)
I've added Dave's Q&A to their respective phonebook. Some of them are huge and I'm thinking of taking the questions that deal with specific items/characters/places and placing that Q&A into that article's page.
- I've started breaking up the Q&A and placing them on either the issue page for which the question deals with or the topic page. If the question deals with the phonebook overall, I've left it on that page.Margaret 07:58, 29 October 2006 (MST)
CharNav Templates in Reads?
Most of the issue summaries have the "charnav" template in them. There are still issues of Women, Reads and Minds that need the template added. When we get to the Reads issues, what does everyone think of adding the characters in the text to the template, i.e. Karen Potts? I think they should be added, so if we need to find which issue that particular parody is in, we can easily find them. However, when we put them in, we should put something after the charnav template that "text only character" or something to that effect. Also, if this is done, adding the characters from the text portions of Jaka's should be reviewed. Margaret 07:28, 27 January 2008 (MST)
- I've added the CharNav templates to Reads but only for the characters in the "comic" portion of it and not the text portion. Also up to issue #250 is done for charnav template. Margaret 19:30, 11 January 2009 (MST)